Explorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. We strive to be the best we can for our people, our customers, and the community. Currently, we are looking to add a DevOps .NET Developer in our DevOps organization.
The DevOps Developer will be closely working with our DevSevOps Lead to Develop internal applications/Integrations for security needs. He or She will help in triaging security vulnerabilities and propose solutions and best practices as well as Integrate security scanners in our CI/CD Pipelines.
It's a DevOps Developer role leaning on the security side.
What you will do as our new DevOps Developer:
- Help triaging vulnerability caught by our security scanners
- Propose solutions and best practices for our developers
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Integrate and automate our security solutions in our CI/CD pipelines
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Build Internal applications and dashboarding
- Help manage the Security Assessment Tool backlog
- Help facilitate and promote activities to foster the engineering department's DevSecOps awareness
What you need to succeed in that role:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience as a Developer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Powershell and Azure CLI scripting
- REST/SOAP API concepts
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL server
- Have a good knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines and fundamentals
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Server-side languages like C#, ASP.NET, Python
- Cloud computing
- Infrastructure as code
Nice to have:
- Have worked with security scanners (SAST, DAST and SCA)
- Have worked on production product compliance, certifications, and audits
Founded in 2003, Explorance supports more than 20 million students and employees in their professional journey of purpose, growth, and impact.
As the leading provider of People Insight Solutions, Explorance focuses on where people's experiences converge with talent effectiveness. By connecting the moments that matter, we bring together a unified picture of needs, expectations, skills, knowledge, and competency. By providing proven measurement expertise and decision-grade AI-enabled recommendations, we help accelerate the insight-to-action cycle, enabling organizational agility and individual success.
Headquartered in Montreal with business units in Chicago, Chennai, Melbourne, Amman, and London, Explorance works with 25% of the Fortune 100 companies and the world's top Higher Education institutions. Explorance has been consistently recognized for its culture of high trust by the Great Place to Work® Institute and as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ organization. To learn more, please visit Explorance.