SaaS Sales Account Executive, APAC
Join a Montreal headquarter company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative Experience Management (XM) solutions because we believe that each experience matters.
As an Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for selling enterprise software to Higher Education institutions and Corporate Enterprise organisations in the Asia-Pacific region. Responsibilities also include prospecting, lead qualification, achieving sales quotas and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by managing all aspects of the sales cycle.
What you will do as our new SaaS Sales Account Executive:
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers
- Penetrate and develop major accounts and new prospects
- Perform sales presentations to prospects
- Negotiate contracts and close new business deals
- Develop responses to requests for tenders/proposals (RFT/Ps)
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline
- Work closely with Marketing and Solutions Engineering and perform assessments to
- determine customer requirements
- Develop and execute a thorough territory plan
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Utilise a solution approach to selling and create value for customers
- Prioritise opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Maintain good Salesforce CRM hygiene and stay current on product knowledge and the competitive landscape
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, webinars, trade shows and events
What you need to succeed in that role:
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present
- Technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Responsiveness and thorough follow-up with customers and prospects
- Outstanding organisational skills to ensure priorities are consistently being pursued
- Self-motivated, problem solver that works independently and requires little direction
- Hunter-type personality with polished board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, grit, persistence and a positive attitude
- Flexible, responsible, self-discipline and self-reliance
- Must have 5+ years of solid enterprise software sales performance and success
- Experience in working with Higher Education Institutions and Enterprise Corporations
- Network of C-suite contacts, including CHRO & other HR department executives
- Must be willing to travel, other languages a plus
- Demonstrated ability to exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Availability to support multiple time zones
Explorance is a provider of innovative experience measurement solutions. The company empowers organization’s decision-making for action by measuring employee and student voice and feedback. Through scalable automation with tools including the Blue ® solutions and Metrics That Matter™, and expert-based services, Explorance facilitates continuous improvement and accelerates the insight-to-action cycle, leading to personal growth and organizational agility.
Founded in 2003, Explorance is headquartered in Montreal with business units in Chicago, Chennai, Melbourne, Amman, and London. Explorance works with 35% of the Fortune 100, and 25% of the top higher education institutions, including 8 of the world’s top 10 business schools. The company has clients in more than 40 countries. Since 2014, Explorance has been ranked consecutively as a top employer by the Great Places to Work Institute® and is currently ranked as the #1 “Best Workplace in Canada” for 2021.
Are you curious to get to know more about our approach and products? Check out our website.