QA Automation Engineer
Join a Montreal headquarter company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative Experience Management (XM) solutions because we believe that each experience matters.
As an Explorance QA Automation engineer, you will be helping the development team to release robust and secure innovative world-class products. You will be responsible for ensuring software quality of our products through the development and execution of software test plans.
What you will do as our new Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design/Develop test automation strategies with software developments
- Enhance current automation framework
- Assisting converting costly manual tests into low-maintenance efficient test automation
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Act as an essential player in the liaison with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Work hand in hand with developers and product managers to understand new features to determine the testing scope and automating testing
- Proactively write test automation for application flows and APIs
- Maintain Test Environments and debug applications
- Create test tools and processes to tackle the hard problems and help us scale effectively
- Validate conformity of internal standards
- Develop and execute Performance testing/Webservices testing
Here’s what you’ll bring to the role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Obsess with delivering high quality software
- 3+ years of automation work in Quality Assurance
- Experience with automation tools (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience in SQL DB and Microsoft tools (Visual studio, Excel, etc.…)
- Experience in C#
- Experience in testing Responsive for Mobile web Applications, flows inside the mobile applications
- Experience with cloud-based applications
- Experience in Agile
- Knowledge of release/product life cycle
- Knowledge of software security issues and security testing considerations
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Love to keep up to date with latest industry technologies
Explorance is a provider of innovative experience measurement solutions. The company empowers organization’s decision-making for action by measuring employee and student voice and feedback. Through scalable automation with tools including the Blue ® solutions and Metrics That Matter™, and expert-based services, Explorance facilitates continuous improvement and accelerates the insight-to-action cycle, leading to personal growth and organizational agility.
Founded in 2003, Explorance is headquartered in Montreal with business units in Chicago, Chennai, Melbourne, Amman, and London. Explorance works with 35% of the Fortune 100, and 25% of the top higher education institutions, including 8 of the world’s top 10 business schools. The company has clients in more than 40 countries. Explorance has been consistently recognized for its culture of high trust by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ organization.
Are you curious to get to know more about our approach and products? Check out our website.