At Explorance, we believe that the true power of experience lies in the moments that matter, whether you’re in the hiring process, advancing in your career, or navigating our technology. We’re a company that not only takes diversity, equity, and inclusion to heart, but lives it each day. We provide you with resources and support that fit your unique needs, a workplace that reflects the wider world around us, and a culture where you have a voice that is valued and is empowered to succeed.
In this role, based in Montreal, you will be responsible for building a global team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) focused on outreach, prospecting and lead qualification for both the Higher Education and Large Enterprise markets. You will also form a crucial bridge between Sales & Marketing and has both individual contributor and management responsibilities.
- Build a word-class SDR organization.
- Recruit, train, and manage a global team of SDRs across all business segments.
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough opportunities to work with to be successful.
- Be equal parts business manager and talent developer.
- Plan, forecast, and ensure the team is resourced effectively, in tandem with the needs of our sales organization.
- Provide wide scale visibility over lead generation stats, and overall SDR performance.
- Partner with regional managers to develop campaigns that align to their regional goals.
- Partner with operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity, especially Hubspot, and Salesforce.com. Ensure data capture and integrity.
- Create visibility for the SDR team across the organization; drive value perception.
- 5+ years experience in a sales or marketing related function
- 2+ years of experience in building and managing an SDR function
- Proven track record of driving sales pipeline growth for enterprise accounts through leading outbound prospecting teams
- Experience managing teams remotely and across geographies and time zones
- Experienced user of Hubspot, salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Awareness of industry trends in enterprise HR/Talent/Learning and/or Higher Education
- Bachelor degree in business, or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken French
Explorance helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people, through Experience Management (XM) solutions. We are recognized as a top employer by the Great Place to Work® Canada institute. Amongst many other advantages for joining the Explorance family, you will benefit from:
- A truly hybrid workplace that will support your choice of working from home, at the office or a combination thereof.
- Our workspace location in the heart of Downtown Montreal where you get to enjoy a nice conversation over a coffee or a matcha with your colleagues.
- Flexible vacation policy, where you can take the time off that you need for as long as you keep your team's, and organization's, best interest at heart.
- Comprehensive insurance and access telemedicine with Dialogue.
Curious to get to learn more about Explorance? Check out our website.