At Explorance, we believe that the true power of experience lies in the moments that matter, whether you’re in the hiring process, advancing in your career, or navigating our technology. We’re a company that not only takes diversity, equity, and inclusion to heart, but lives it each day. We provide you with resources and support that fit your unique needs, a workplace that reflects the wider world around us, and a culture where you have a voice that is valued and is empowered to succeed.
In this role, based in Montreal, the Application Support Specialist is responsible for supporting Explorance’s web applications for our customers. This includes interacting and communicating with our internal teams to solve problems. The role also includes some consulting with customers on how to best integrate Explorance’s application to 3rd-party systems to meet their automation and scalability needs.
- Serve as a single point of contact while effectively and cooperatively providing superior customer support and problem resolution
- Create service requests and properly document all customer interactions and troubleshooting actions in the department's case management system
- Provide tier 2/3 functional and technical support on Explorance software solutions
- Configure and implement new functionality in the Explorance software solutions
- Log, prioritize, research, and accurately resolve complex customer inquiries and problems in a timely manner while meeting or exceeding SLAs
- Provide detailed reporting, identify functionalities, and provide status updates on identified issues internally and with the client until the customer support case is resolved
- Assist in new implementations, installations, upgrades and migrations of existing customers systems
- Investigate issues with customer IT systems such as , SSO, LMS, SIS
- Provide basic technical and web application training to new customers when required
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments when addressing software bugs or new releases
- Occasionally perform Quality Assurance tasks for testing of new software versions
- Follow procedures, and continually improve internal processes for maintenance of solutions that are in production
- Collaborate with developers and QA team for high quality, delivery on time
- Exceptional Customer Service Focus - Passion for helping customers with strong customer service skills
- Technical or Business Diploma in related field
- Minimum 3 years customer support/technical support experience with enterprise software
- Experience working with Microsoft Server, MSSQL, IIS, Certificates, Email delivery troubleshooting.
- Relevant technical work experience, deploying web applications in IIS including server and network administration.
- Experience with SQL Database querying and with MS Excel
- Setup and administration skills for MS Windows servers, MS SQL Server installation and configuration
- Experience with system integration, good understanding of product architecture, infrastructure components, databases, cloud systems, and virtualization
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written with client interaction experience at executive levels
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Creative, self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- English and French (both verbal and written)
- Technical certifications: Microsoft
- Experience with HTML CSS, XML
- Experience working with APIs
- Knowledge/Experience working with cloud offerings such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Spanish is a plus
- Must be willing to work outside of “normal” business hours (i.e. evenings, nights, weekends) to provide support coverage for our international customers
- 24/7 On-Call Rotation
Explorance helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people, through Experience Management (XM) solutions. We are recognized as a top employer by the Great Place to Work® Canada institute. Amongst many other advantages for joining the Explorance family, you will benefit from:
- A truly hybrid workplace that will support your choice of working from home, at the office or a combination thereof.
- Our workspace location in the heart of Downtown Montreal where you get to enjoy a nice conversation over a coffee or a matcha with your colleagues.
- Flexible vacation policy, where you can take the time off that you need for as long as you keep your team's, and organization's, best interest at heart.
- Comprehensive insurance and access telemedicine with Dialogue.
Curious to get to learn more about Explorance? Check out our website.