Join a Montreal-based company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative Experience Management (XM) solutions because we believe that each experience matters. Will we be your next one?
To be an Explorer means to join one the #1 ranked workplace in Canada, awarded by Great Place to Work®. Join a team that values trust, drive, collaboration, excellence, and a growth mindset. Live an experience that is rewarding and unique.
- We are 100% hybrid and will support you in your choice of working from home, at the office or a combination of both.
- We offer public transportation subsidies.
- You are trusted to take the time off you need, while keeping your team’s best interest at heart.
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling corporate/enterprise new logos and managing/retaining/growing a portfolio of existing accounts, for the Explorance Experience Management software suite. Responsibilities include achieving sales quotas and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by managing all aspects of the sales cycle and collaborating with other team members (marketing, sales engineering, etc.).
This position is based in the US and can be remote.
What you will do as our new Enterprise Account Executive
- Create and execute territory and account plans for prospective clients
- Secure business by cold calling prospects and following up on leads
- Identify key decision-makers and cultivate relationships with executive-level contacts
- Conduct high-impact virtual and live presentations/demonstrations of our solutions
- Work closely with marketing and pre-sales to assessments and determine customer needs
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Scope, negotiate and close multi-year agreements with prospect accounts
- Work collaboratively with your team of Account Exec, Sales Development Representative, and Client Success Manager to develop plans for each account to ensure renewal and expansion of the Explorance solution.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Leverage internal consulting, services and product development teams appropriately
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, webinars, and trade shows events
- Develop and maintain skills, knowledge and proficiencies required to respond to client needs
- Continuously build knowledge and skills to keep pace with market trends
Here's what you'll bring to the role
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience ideally in the higher education sector
- Proven track record of sales success and prospecting, including cold calling
- Demonstrated ability to exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Demonstrated experience developing a territory sales plan with measurable objectives
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Responsiveness and thorough follow-up with customers and prospects
- Hunter mentality, proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong account management skills and experience developing relationships with C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgment
- Confidence to make difficult decisions
- BA/BSc Degree or Equivalent
- Willingness to travel extensively within region
Nice to Have
- Experience working with feedback solutions in the higher education space
- Experience working in a dynamic and challenging, growing start-up environment
- Solid understanding of web, enterprise and SaaS technologies
At Explorance, we believe that the true power of experience lies in the moments that matter, whether you’re in the hiring process, advancing in your career, or navigating our technology. We’re a company that not only takes diversity, equity, and inclusion to heart, but lives it each day. We provide you with resources and support that fit your unique needs, a workplace that reflects the wider world around us, and a culture where you have a voice that is valued and is empowered to succeed. That’s the kind of team you’ll be joining when you choose to work at Explorance. One where we choose trust over doubt, responsibility over indifference, choices over control, and a personalized journey of growth and success over a traditional cookie-cutter employment storyline.
Are you curious to get to know more about our approach and products? Check out our website.