Explorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. We strive to be the best we can for our people, our customers, and the community. Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team who thrives in a demanding, fast-moving environment.
This role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
What you’ll you do as our Project Manager
- Initiate projects, define, and document scope, develop project plans, monitor, and control projects from start to end.
- Assess and manage risk on projects.
- Resource allocation and management.
- Management of communications across stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to get regular updates and share needed reports and information.
- In collaboration with the team: Participate in improving existing Project Management tools and documentation as well as in creating new ones where needed.
What you'll bring to the role
- Previous experience in Project Management and a good knowledge base of Project Management concepts and methodologies
- Ability to manage projects while being mindful of the various project constraints and limitations
- Ability to understand complex software applications
- Flexible, able to adapt to the company culture and tailor his/her work style with specific client profiles
- Great negotiator
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Work well in a team-based environment and independently
- Excellent verbal (client facing) and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Creative, self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Always strive for improvement
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales / Sales-engineering/ Business Analyst experience a plus
- Experience working with the Higher Education segment
- Proficiency in French and knowledge of other languages
- PMP or other Project Management certifications
- Experience using a Project Management Software
Kindly note that employment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory background and reference check.