Join a Canada-based company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative Experience Management (XM) solutions because we believe that each experience matters. Will we be your next one?
To be an Explorer means to join one the #1 ranked workplace in Canada, awarded by Great Place to Work®. Join a team that values trust, drive, collaboration, excellence, and a growth mindset. Live an experience that is rewarding and unique.
Currently, we are looking to add a Back-end SQL Developer to our Dev Ops organization.
What you will do as our new Back End Developer:
- Design and develop solutions that are compliant with both functional and non-functional requirements (Security, Performance, etc.)
- Ability to design solutions keeping in mind standard design principles/patterns thereby reducing time in reinventing the wheel whilst also being innovative.
- Learn and understand existing Architecture components/techniques/practices in the projects that are currently developed in the organization
- Troubleshooting the issue and providing a fix that fits the design and time constraints.
- Provide suggestions on areas of improvement in the product/process whenever or wherever possible proactively.
- Conscientious in maintaining the quality of source code that is committed to the version control repository.
- Provide judicious estimates for features, changes, issues, etc.
- Helping peers and learning from peers thereby growing as a team working towards a successful delivery
- Write detailed documentation on the solution provided which helps peers to start working on the solution with minimal support
- Involve in peer review and provide suggestions as well as be open to accept suggestion that comes out of a peer review
- Communicate efficiently stakeholders in analyzing problems, gathering requirements, designing solutions, etc.
Here's what you'll bring to the role:
- Strong knowledge in maintaining, designing, and developing Web APIs
- In-depth knowledge in C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Good knowledge in configuring and hosting application IIS
- Knowledge in debugging using tools
- Strong knowledge in SQL programming
- Knowledge in using tools like SQL profiler, Query Plans.
- Knowledge in source control tools (GIT)
- Knowledge on Azure.
At Explorance, we believe that the true power of experience lies in the moments that matter, whether you’re in the hiring process, advancing in your career, or navigating our technology. We’re a company that not only takes diversity, equity, and inclusion to heart, but lives it each day. We provide you with resources and support that fit your unique needs, a workplace that reflects the wider world around us, and a culture where you have a voice that is valued and is empowered to succeed. That’s the kind of team you’ll be joining when you choose to work at Explorance. One where we choose trust over doubt, responsibility over indifference, choices over control, and a personalized journey of growth and success over a traditional cookie-cutter employment storyline.
Are you curious to get to know more about our approach and products? Check out our website.