Marketing Content Specialist
Explorance is looking for a Content Specialist to conceptualize and develop highly effective marketing content in a variety of formats. These can include (but are not limited to) blog posts, social media posts, email copy, eBooks, infographics, video scripts, and more.
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you excel as a writer and storyteller. You craft engaging, informative prose that distills complex subject matter into content that’s compelling and easily understood. You’re also able to channel creativity, curiosity, and attention to detail to create content that adds to a defined voice in the marketplace. You’re proactive, a critical thinker who loves extracting insights from website and end user data, and you want to win. You’ll also collaborate with stakeholders in various departments within the organization and are comfortable taking feedback and implementing new content ideas to help our messaging shine.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Working with the Product Marketing team, you’ll:
• Create, analyze, and monitor content production for digital channels (landing and webpages, email, social media, blog,), ensuring voice, tone, and KPIs are consistently met
• Help build and execute various content strategies that drive lead acquisition and retention
- Leverage your understanding of SEO, personas, keyword research, user experience, and engagement best practices to target different content opportunities and maximize lead generation
- Monitor and report on results of content performance, including optimization over time
- Develop and implement messaging related to different product launches and go-to market campaigns
- Conduct regular content testing to stay ahead of industry trends, sharing knowledge and ideas with the Marketing team in the process
- Perform keyword research, A/B testing, and regular content audits to identify improvement opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• 2+ years’ experience in copywriting and content creation. Bonus points if this experience includes B2B, and/or tech marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills in English, French a plus
- Knowledge of marketing writing methodologies and strategies
- Knowledge of how to optimize written content for both consistencies of message and SEO
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment and flexible enough to respond to changing needs
- Obsessive attention to details and excellent communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively and carry out tasks independently
- Experience in the technology industry a plus
- Social media savvy
- Degree in English, marketing, communication or equivalent
- 1-2 years of professional writing experience
- Experience working with various online platforms including websites, blogging software, and social media sites
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Strong command of MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, excel…)
• Solid understanding of digital channels and how they function, especially SEO, email, and social media marketing
• You have impeccable writing and editing skills with a passion for results. Make sure you showcase 2-3 recent examples of your best work with your application!
• You’ve juggled multiple projects and tasks successfully, without missing deadlines or impacting results
• You’re eager to learn through feedback and grow your skills as both a writer and marketer
WHO YOU ARE
• Passionate about storytelling
• Analytical, data-driven, and cares about getting results.
• Curious, agile, and always eager to learn.
• An effective collaborator and communicator who plays well with others
• Understands that words and language make a world of a difference
Kindly note that employment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory background and reference check