Software Implementation Specialist
Join a Montreal headquarter company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative Experience Management (XM) solutions because we believe that each experience matters.
Currently, we are looking for a talented, energetic, and dedicated implementation specialist to join our growing professional services team. At professional services, we are at the forefront of onboarding customers joining our growing list of enterprise clients from both higher education institutions and corporate clients. We are looking for a junior consultant to join the team as an implementation specialist supporting senior consultants on client engagements. The selected candidate will be working mainly with our experience management platform Blue.
What you will do as an implementation specialist:
- Successfully finishing the Blue training and keeping up to date with any training module and internal learning sessions.
- Collaborate closely with the lead consultant to gather business requirements, analyze them, and validate them with the clients at the beginning of the engagement.
- Translate the client's business requirements into a functional setup in Blue.
- Build and test functional setups in Blue and validate them with the leading consultant.
- Work with the lead consultant on documenting the engagement's progress and highlighting any risks.
- As part of your career progression, you will be gradually called upon to lead a few clients calls under the supervision and guidance of the lead consultant.
What you need to succeed in that role:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to thrive both individually and as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with basic office productivity tools
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Diligence and attention to details
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in a software-related role.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Strong command of Excel.
- Experience in business analysis and requirement management with emphasis on client-facing roles.
- Prior experience working with enterprise solutions.
If the selected candidate demonstrates an aptitude for learning new technology and strong problem-solving skills, there will be an opportunity to transition into a Professional Services Consultant role after further training.
Explorance is a provider of innovative experience measurement solutions. The company empowers organization’s decision-making for action by measuring employee and student voice and feedback. Through scalable automation with tools including the Blue ® solutions and Metrics That Matter™, and expert-based services, Explorance facilitates continuous improvement and accelerates the insight-to-action cycle, leading to personal growth and organizational agility.
Founded in 2003, Explorance is headquartered in Montreal with business units in Chicago, Chennai, Melbourne, Amman, and London. Explorance works with 35% of the Fortune 100, and 25% of the top higher education institutions, including 8 of the world’s top 10 business schools. The company has clients in more than 40 countries. Since 2014, Explorance has been ranked consecutively as a top employer by the Great Places to Work Institute® and is currently ranked as the #1 “Best Workplace in Canada” for 2021.
Are you curious to get to know more about our approach and products? Check out our website.